Call us today on: +44 (0) 7586 805 221
1. Increase or decrease in appetite, changes in eating habits,
unexplained weight loss/gain.
2. Smell of substance on breath, body or clothes.
3. Difficulty in paying attention, forgetfulness.
4. Changes in attitude/personality with no obvious cause or
5. Changes in behaviour, loss of interest in family and family
6. Changes in personal grooming habits.
7. Vomiting, toilet problems.
8. Difficulty sleeping.
9. Extreme hyperactivity, excessive talking.
10. Increased smoking, nail biting.
11. Tasks that were once easy are now difficult or
12. Hiding alcohol in the house/ car/ workplace, etc.
13. Unexplained defensiveness or irritability.
14. Nervous or restless behaviour.
15. Violent temper.
16. Unexplained silliness, bizarre behaviour.
17. Car accidents, household accidents.
18. Scrapes, scratches, bumps, bruises.
19. New crowd of friends, new hang-outs, avoiding old
20. Friends who are heavy-drinkers or drug-users.
21. Lack of motivation/energy, boredom, ‘I don’t care’
22. Paranoia, suspicion.
23. Excessive need for privacy, keeping doors
24. Secretive or suspicious behaviour.
25. Unexplained need for money or unable to explain where
26. Chronic dishonesty, stealing, trouble with police.
27. Needle-marks or bruises on lower arms, legs or soles
28. Unusual efforts to cover arms or legs.
29. Possession of drug paraphernalia.
30. Low self-esteem, low self-worth.
31. Depressive moods/feelings.
32. Feelings of powerlessness or resignation.
33. Thoughts of self-harming, thoughts of suicide,
thoughts of ‘ending it all’.