Call us today on: +44 (0) 7586 805 221
1. Increase or decrease in appetite, changes in eating habits, unexplained weight loss/gain.
2. Smell of substance on breath, body or clothes.
3. Difficulty in paying attention, forgetfulness.
4. in attitude/personality with no obvious cause or explanation.
5. Changes in behaviour, loss of interest in family and family activities.
6. Changes in personal grooming habits.
7. Vomiting, toilet problems.
8. Difficulty sleeping.
9. Extreme hyperactivity, excessive talking.
10. Increased smoking, nail biting.
11. Tasks that were once easy are difficult or neglected.
12. Hiding alcohol in the house/ car/ workplace, etc.
13. Defensiveness, bad temper, restless behaviour.
14. Unexplained moodiness, irritability or nervousness.
15. Violent temper.
16. Unexplained silliness or giddiness, bizarre behaviour.
17. Car accidents, household accidents.
18. Scrapes, scratches, bumps, bruises.
19. New crowd of friends, new hang-outs, avoiding old friends.
20. Friends who are heavy-drinkers or drug-users.
21. Lack of motivation/energy, poor discipline, boredom, ‘I don’t care’ attitude.
22. Paranoia, suspiciousness.
23. Excessive need for privacy, keeping doors locked/closed.
24. Secretive or suspicious behaviour.
25. Unexplained need for money, can’t explain where money goes, stealing.
26. Chronic dishonesty, trouble with police.
27. Needle-marks or bruises on lower arms, legs or soles of feet.
28. Unusual efforts to cover arms or legs.
29. Possession of drug paraphernalia.
30. Low self-esteem, low self-worth.
31. Depressive moods/feelings.
32. Feelings of powerlessness or resignation.
33. Thoughts of self-harming, thoughts of suicide, thoughts of ‘ending it all’.