Rehab Guide aims to provide clients with a private, confidential and safe environment, where they have the opportunity to identify the changes they have to make in themselves and in their environment to enable them to maintain sobriety and progress in their recovery.
Our aim is met by the following objectives:
- To provide safe detox.
- To provide a therapeutic programme of recovery.
- To promote abstinence-based recovery.
- To identify for clients an appropriate treatment centre, which is regularly monitored, evaluated and reviewed in order to maintain a high standard of professional care.
- To encourage clients to take responsibility in developing and implementing their own care-plan.
- To encourage clients to take responsibility for their own quality of life.
- To offer clients the opportunity to explore positive aspects of their character.
- To introduce clients to new activities that will develop their sense of personal worth and self-esteem.
- To help clients build a lasting support network that will sustain them in recovery.
Our service is based on the following core principles and values:
- Realizing Potential
- Equality & Diversity
At Rehab Guide we guarantee to provide the following:
- The strictest of confidentiality.
- Advice related to treatment and support completely free of charge.
- Telephone and email advisors who are appropriately qualified or supervised by experts in addiction treatment.
- Up-to-date news and information.
- Free articles on addiction and health issues.
- Intervention and advice that works.