Home Detox – Rapid Detox
Home detoxes are an ideal way of stopping drinking and acting as the first stage of a life of abstinence. They are not a substitute for rehab but do work and are often used when spending a period in rehab is a difficult option.
Process and Methodology
It really is a straightforward, rapid process and all you need to do is call us to arrange. Here’s how it works: –
- Call us on +44 (0) 7586 805 221.
- Receive a full telephone assessment with a trained addictions professional.
- Home visitation by a prescribing Senior RMN Addictions Nursing Officer who will carry out a full medical examination which includes: –
– Blood pressure check
– Pulse and respiratory examination
– Full physical examination as necessary
– Bloods procedure/analysis as necessary
– Prescribing of all appropriate sedatives to prevent seizure and reduce withdrawal discomfort
– Vitamin, anti-nausea, anti-diarrhoea and gastro-intestinal medication prescription as required
– Dietary advice and direction
– Strictly monitored support throughout duration
- Prescribing of follow-up medication to reduce cravings (Campral) following detox – the duration and prescribing to be assessed on a personal case basis.
- Recommendation of, and explanation of, therapeutic aftercare package to remain abstinent using CBT / person-centred counselling.
Call us now on +44 (0) 7586 805 221 for more information or to book a home detox